Friday, October 5, 2012

So, my husband goes to school at Hogwarts...


Today Brady and I are BOTH spending the day at his university. He's going to his classes and lab meeting and I get to play... I mean "study" in the library. Can you believe how beautiful it is?! The whole time I was just waiting for someone to get a letter via owl or see a couple of people walking around in black robes.

It's taken a little convincing but I finally talked Brady into letting me tag along. You should have seen me dancing around campus, well as much dancing as an eight month pregnant woman can do. Here are just a few of the things I've forgot in my months away from school:

1. Microwaves are REALLY hard to find, unless you already know where they are...obviously.
2. University bathrooms are so disgusting.
3. Maneuvering around  campus requires A LOT of walking!
4. Backpacks get progressively heavier as the day goes on (In my intense desire to look studious, I may have packed a little too many books :) )
The list could go on...

Our day at the library hasn't ended yet but let me just say, my brain sure misses this but my body does not... at least for the next 4 weeks it doesn't!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh that place is massive - and it does look like Hogwarts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...