Tuesday, October 16, 2012

This and that

Obviously one of the main purposes for this blog is to keep family and friends updated but it's also kind of a journal for our little family. Sometimes I feel like too much happens too fast and there's not enough time in the day to write about it. I'm so worried that I'm going to miss something and then completely forget what it looked like or how I felt! How sad. In an effort to avoid this actually happening and nip that feeling 'in the bud,' I've decided to occasionally do a post called "this and that." It's an attempt to remember important things without having to do a full blog post about it. That way we can remember the little things that are going on.

Life is so good and, gosh, I just don't want to forget any of these moments.

I'm thinking this may be our new General Conference family tradition. Pork Salads.

Can't get enough of this fall weather! Homemade clam chowder and chocolate, caramel apples...
And a splash of fall color, too.

Highlights from Puget Sound
 I'm pretty proud of this picture I took. Just look how the water sparkles. 
Mel's little "treasure" trove.
 I took this one too. Again, very proud :)

Where I spend a lot of my mornings, just reading to my baby.

It finally started raining for the first time this weekend and it didn't stop raining until today.

Brady took this picture of Mount Rainier, the highest mountain in Washington. Can you see it? Look closely, right in the middle.

And finally, I just REALLY like this guy

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday back attcha except that now it is happy Wednesday. Dad would love the pork salad! and I love those rain pics. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...