Monday, October 8, 2012

Itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny

36 weeks today everybody!
You know what that means. One more week until it's safe for her to come at any time and four more weeks until my due date. Gosh that kind of freaks me out...

Today was laundry day!
Luckily, Brady and I really didn't have any clothes that needed washed (how did that happen?) so I was able to get a move on getting baby girl's clothes cleaned and ready for her arrival.

When we lived in Utah I would occasionally find random toddler socks (property of Mary or Jack, our niece and nephew) when I was folding our laundry; it's still a mystery to me how they got there. Finding those teeny-tiny socks was always really hard for me because they were never MY baby's socks (this happened before I was pregnant and I still had a long way to go to actually getting pregnant).

Today, however, was a very special day because my laundry basket was full of baby clothes!
Baby clothes that were supposed to be there...
That didn't just end up there by mistake.
Baby clothes that were for MY baby.

Huzzah!

You're welcome to remind me about how excited I was to do her laundry five years from now when I post how sick I am of having to wash my kids clothes all the time  :)

To celebrate I thought I'd show you just how adorable some of these things are. Here's the little outfit we're planing on taking her home in.

Let's take a closer look at those adorable little pants!
I don't know what it is, but I'm obsessed with baby legs and bottoms and the little pants that they come in. Is there anything cuter?

To get an idea just how itsy-bitsy, teeny-tiny these things are, I took a picture of baby girl's little sock right next to her daddy's.

Can you believe how small we are when we're first born? I still can't get over it! And in a couple of weeks I'll get to compare their actual feet...

That makes me one excited mama!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the pants!!! Way too cute but I also love the hat! I love tiny babies and I can't wait to meet this one. Hugs and kisses to the mama to be (my baby!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...