Friday, December 6, 2013

Insta

Hey all! Can you believe Thanksgiving and November have already come and gone? I can't tell you how excited I am that Christmas is literally just around the corner! The holidays are a busy time for everyone and I've found it very difficult to keep this blog updated on the daily. I know many of you (by many I mean Ron) check this blog multiple times a day to get updates on our family. I know you've been very disappointed at the lack thereof. So how do we find a balance? How do I keep you updated on all the daily happenings while still juggling the busyness of our lives? 

The solution?

Instagram.

On the right side of the page you'll see a little icon of a camera. That little camera will take you straight to my instagram page. I've normally kept that page private and just used it to edit pictures that I later put on my blog. Yesterday I decided to take pictures with Instagram, add a caption right next to those pictures and *VOILA* I found myself with a bunch of mini blog posts documenting our day, each taking only a few seconds. It was so easy!

Wait, Kate! What about the blog?
Well, I plan on doing a post at least once a week but the majority of the updates you'll find on my instagram page. I'll even let you know via Instagram when I post an actual blog here so you don't have to try visiting both sites daily.

Like I said before, I really only used my instagram to edit pictures, so all of the pictures before December won't have any captions and there will be multiple pictures of the same event. To make each photo bigger and to see what I've written just click on the picture.

Don't worry guys. This is going to be fabulous and everyone gets their fill of Tessa, Kate and Brady.

This post at a glance:
Instagram icon on the right. Click it.
There will be multiple pics daily so stop by often.
Captions starting in December.

And most importantly... LEAVE A COMMENT!
I love them :)

Happy Holidays everyone!

Also, look at this pic of Brady opening his mission call when he was 19. Aw, he's just a baby!


1 comment:

  1. How in the heck do you figure all this stuff out? You are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...