Friday, February 15, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Sunny days in February.

Today feels like spring and it's only February. Tessa was sun bathing in front of the window this morning. Cutest little naked thing you'll ever see. I didn't take any pictures (sorry grandmas) because I don't want to horrify her too much when she's a teenager. I'm pretty sure I'll do enough of that without naked baby pictures. Today we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Melissa and Curtis (Brady's younger sister and brother, Tessa's aunt and uncle, and two of my most favorite people). If you're a frequent reader you'll remember reading about our adventures with Melissa here, here, and here but Curtis has yet to be a subject on this blog. I'm pretty stinking excited to spend the weekend with those two and Tessa's super excited because she thinks mom will forget about tummy time. Tessa's not a fan of tummy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...