Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Brady's younger sister and brother, Tessa's aunt and uncle, and two of my most favorite people.

I mentioned in this post that Melissa and Curtis were coming up for the weekend. Gosh, I sure love them. I don't have little siblings of my own but these two sure come close. We thought it would be fun to show them around the university's campus. We visited the library from this post and walked around the campus grounds. And of course we had to take them to Pikes Place Market because we ALWAYS take everyone who visits to Pikes (see our Pike adventures here and here). The weather was a little nippy but definitely better than Utah.
^Oh Tessa just loves that coat! More about that here.^
Brady (but I really mean me) wanted to take pictures of everything.We stopped to snap some shots on a bench which would have been really easy/fast if it wasn't for the pesky person in the middle.
^Brady: Kate you didn't smile (meaning you didn't smile right, lol).
Kate: I was smiling... with my whole body.^
^Brady: (looks at picture) Kate! Take a normal picture!
Kate: (sigh) Fine...^
^Much better.^
^Here is our very patient and did I mention awesome photographer.^
Hopefully it's not too long before those two come visit us again. Brady and I will have to go out a little more before they do because we're running out of places to take our family when they visit! 

1 comment:

  1. Your good because we haven't seen the campus, you haven't "taken" us to Pikes or the beach. : ) LOL By the way where is the hat with the ears?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...