Thursday, February 28, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Phone calls that surprise you.

Yesterday I received a special phone call. One I haven't had in ages. Brady called me to ask me out on a date. I've gone on three years worth of dates with this man and talked to him hundreds of times over the phone but I was actually nervous. My palms were sweaty and I had butterflies. The voice on the other end sounded just as nervous. Both of us agreed that it felt exactly like the first time he called to ask me out. Every once in a while, it's nice to feel that same jittery, shyness you did when your relationship was just beginning. Oh, and of course I said yes!

1 comment:

  1. Well this is just so cute. This is a post I am sending to dad!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...