Friday, March 1, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? A little Christmas spirit in March.

I never really had the chance to document our adventures during Christmas on the blog. Or maybe I had the chance but I just didn't take it. Pretty sure it's the latter. As sad as it is that it's March and I'm just starting to post about Christmas, it's better late than never, right? Honestly, Tessa and I have been singing "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" since December anyway so it's pretty much like the holidays never ended. The main reason I'm doing this though is because I realized Grandma and Grandpa Johnson never got to see Tessa's first Christmas. No bueno! Isn't technology wonderful? I love that not only am I able to capture those moments but I'm also able to share them with people states away. Here are a couple of videos from Christmas morning:
^Tessa's Christmas pajamas were for a six-month-old so that's why her legs look unnaturally long :)^ 
^I don't know why I had her swaddled. One of my many "first time mom" hiccups.^

Thanks for the fun day Houston family and I'm glad, in a way, you get to experience it with us Johnson family! Happy it's-march-but-we're-still-having-Christmas-on-this-blog-Holidays!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...