Friday, March 15, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? A healthy appetite.

A couple of days ago, at the dinner table it finally dawned on Tessa that we were putting some yummy stuff in our mouths and she wanted to be a part of it. "Hey!" she seemed to shout with her eyes, "I want some of that, too!" Since then she has been eager to try anything we'll give her. Every time mom takes a drink she opens her mouth expectantly. Little bird. We've realized we can no longer hold her and easily get food to our mouths because our little "piranha" is waiting and ready to attack. See video below:
^I wish I could be that eager to put an apple in my mouth. Once again, Tessa is teaching me a valuable lesson. To be enthusiastic about the healthy stuff!^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...