Thursday, July 7, 2011

Left The Bridal Shop.

I finally quit working at Gateway Bridal & Prom. I prayed about it for a long time and i felt like leaving was what I needed to do. It was one of the scariest, hardest things I've ever done and it did not turn out well at all. But looking back now I know it was the best decision. Just goes to show that Heavenly Father knows what's best for me, way more than I do.

Moral of the story: Sometimes the right choices feel like the worst at the time, but it doesn't make them any less right.

I'm definitely going to miss my bridal shop girls:






Especially this one....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I have NOT been keeping up on your blog.

    I gotta tell you, we miss you like crazy....but I totally support your decision. I hope you're doing well :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...