Monday, December 31, 2012

This and that (Thanksgiving 2012).

There are a lot of years between my siblings and I. Barry (the second youngest) and I are seven years apart so for awhile it felt like I was an only child. We used to get together pretty often during the holidays and then for some reason we just stopped. I remember during high school just wishing we'd all stay together in a big house for a couple of days playing games, eating food, opening presents and...well...just being together. This year, after nagging my parents constantly, my dream finally came true. We all crammed together in a big house in Utah, ate lots of food and just sat around soaking each other in. I was beyond excited! And guess what! We get to do the same thing in 2014 and every other year after that. Here are some of the highlights from our every-other-year Thanksgiving/Christmas get together :) 
^^^My nephews Jack and Parker or should I say Peter Parker 1 and Peter Parker 2?^^^
^^^Making gingerbread houses with the kids.^^^ 
^^^Mary and Auntie Kendra.^^^
^^^Get a load of that sweet face!^^^
^^^Everyone gathered together for gift giving and decorating the christmas tree. Can I just say my sister Marie is gorgeous? Glad we got a close up :) ^^^
^^^Aubrey and Ashely opening gifts from grandma and grandpa.^^^
^^^Sweet Lizzy.^^^
^^^Hooray for gift giving!^^^
^^^Mom and dad got me all of the Jane Austen movies...NBD :) ^^^
^^^Mary and "baby Sessa." The whole trip she was asking, "Can I hold him? Can I hold him" Pretty dang cute!^^^ 
More "This and that" posts to come. It was a really great Thanksgiving/Christmas. Wouldn't you agree Spider Man? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...