Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday best.

Today Tessa went to church for the first time. She was pretty fussy so we only made it to sacrament meeting but at least we made it! Since she wasn't feeling well I was just going to keep her in her pink pajamas but then I found a pair of white dress tights and just couldn't help myself! Next thing I know she's decked out in polka dots and a pink, lacy headband. I wish you could have been there when Brady came home and saw her in her little dress. He REALLY likes her :)  
 Let's get a close up of that adorable headband, shall we? Gosh, look at all that hair. I just love it!
 I feel like most of the pictures on this blog are just of Tessa and I so I decided to throw in a cute one of Brady and his baby girl. She didn't want to be anywhere but daddy's lap and fell asleep there during dinner.
Remember in this post how we said we haven't been making a lot of videos of Tessa? Well we've got some good ones for you :) Here is Tessa after church telling us how much she doesn't liked being videotaped when she wants to be eating her dinner instead.  
Isn't that the maddest "hi" you've ever heard.
Upcoming video post: Tessa's first night in her crib away from mom and dad! Whaaa!

1 comment:

  1. She is pretty in pink and I love the video. Waaaa we miss her!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...