Monday, December 31, 2012

This and that (Thanksgiving 2012 cont.).

Its been a LONG time since my family has had family photos. Luckily Brady was willing to take some shots for us. Here are some highlights from our photo shoot
^^^Sisters: Kate, Marie, Jenny and Jodie^^^
 ^^^In my 9th grade art class I chose a picture of my sisters and I flexing to paint. It's currently hanging in my parent's kitchen. For some reason my parents love it and wanted us to reenact it :) ^^^
 ^^^The women: Abi, Marie, Kate, Jenny, Jodie, Mary Ann and Kendra. Kendra and I dwarf everyone. ^^^
 ^^^The famous grandkids with grandparents shot. Always harder to take than we think it's going to be. Mary's smile is sure cute, though.^^^ 
 ^^^Brothers: Seth, Andrew and Barry.^^^
^^^The Men: Brady, Seth, Andrew, Don, Barry, Doug and Kash. Apparently I picked the worst one but I'm too lazy to upload a better one. Sorry men.^^^

Click here for the first Thanksgiving this and that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...