Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Farm: the BIG slide and a pumpkin or two

 Looking for pumpkins may have been my favorite part of our family adventure on Saturday. I always forget how overwhelming it can be for an OCD perfectionist to pick a pumpkin in a pumpkin patch. I have to find the perfect color and size and shape. If I get two or more then those have to be the same shape, color... you see what I mean? Ok, I'm really not that bad. Don't let me fool you though, I definitely cycled through my fair share of "perfect pumpkin" candidates. Brady will testify because he was the one that had to do the heavy lifting.  As promised from the post yesterday, here are our pictures of the pumpkin patch. Click here if you missed Part I of our trip to The Farm.
 ^Wanted to touch and lift them all.^
 ^Trying to figure out if these "balls" are like the soccer ball on our back porch. Nope.^
 ^I love this picture because it kind of looks like they're holding hands. They sure do like each other a whole lot. And get a load of my girls dusty bum!^
 ^Brady really is a fabulous photographer.^ 
 ^I'll take them all!^
 ^She was too busy trying to sit on pumpkins to take a picture with her mom.^ 

Ok, remember in this post how I said that despite the cold weather Tessa insists on being outside as long as possible and the process is always the same? I wasn't kidding folks. Every time it's like clock work. Let me show you:
 ^Outside! Yahoo!^
 ^Play. Paly. Play.^
 ^Her "Hmmm-is-it-just-me-or-is-it-kind-of-cold?" face.^
 ^ Her "Ok-Mom-I'm-really-cold-why-did-you-let-me-come-out-here!" face.^

Have you ever seen a sadder, snottier face?
 ^Miserable. Just miserable.^
And to wrap up our trip to The Farm here is a little clip of the girls and their daddies going down the big slide:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...