Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Ode to pumpkins

Ok so I know this post doesn't have anything to do with poems, let alone poems about pumpkins. I just really liked the title so I decided I'd just use it anyway. As you can see in the picture above Tessa had a hard time finding a pumpkin she could lift. I really wanted her to have one she could carry around the house so we ended up heading to the nearest QFC and getting her a "fun sized" pumpkin. She loves it! Yesterday Tessa and I played with the pumpkins in our backyard. We also had a lot of fun playing with the camera... mom did, at least. I can definitely see why Brady loves taking pictures so much!
^Just right.^
^Our little pumpkin "patch".^
^Tessa's "fall harvest" pants.^
^Can I introduce you to my new boots? Every time I put them on I just want to go gather eggs or milk a cow. They're the best! Also, be impressed with the picture above because I took it all by myself.^

To see our trip to The Farm click Part I and Part II.
We are halfway through the week everybody! That's definitely something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...