Monday, September 16, 2013

Brady says that I put the "cut" in haircut

On Saturday Brady finally talked me into giving him a haircut. He normally has his littler sister do it because she's a professional and awesome and so willingly does it for free. Melissa, however, lives in Utah and we live states away, that means the task of haircutting has fallen into my not so willing hands. I looked at tutorial after tutorial and was feeling semi-confident when we got started. Then it all went down-hill from there. Luckily, the only girl he needs to impress is me and I think he's pretty cute no matter what he looks like!
Before:
^What a lot of hair!^
^I'd like you to meet our new pet, Todo.^
After:
^Ha! I had ya going didn't I! He calls this his "Curtis face" (that's his little brother).^
After after:
Occasionally I'll find a spot I missed or hairs that are longer than everything else but It really doesn't look that bad. Except for the chunk of hair I accidentally took off behind his ear...

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice job! I cut dads hair for about 30 years. I stopped when he started to go bald. ; ) So you have a ways to go. I also cut all the boys hair until they could pay for their own hair cuts. In my day there were no tutorials so i just had to wing it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...