Sunday, September 8, 2013

Two little piggies

This morning just before church I decided to put Tessa in her "big girl" dress (It's for a twelve-month-old but she's only ten).  I then decided to add two little pig tails to her hair while she was conveniently distracted by mommy's phone.  I turned her around to see the finished product and realized I had made a big mistake.  My baby didn't look like a baby anymore!  She looked like a little girl and it took me by surprise. 

Boy, did it take me by surprise. 

Melissa (my sister-in-law) reminded me that next month Tessa will be turing one.  I almost can't believe it.  Or maybe I just don't want to.  Daily this little princess of mine just blows me away by her "grown up-ness".  She is so her own person.  She loves to play on the playground, especially if other kids are there.  She goes off on her own.  She knows what she wants and she doesn't back down. Now that they're here I just can't get enough of those cute little pigs.  

1 comment:

  1. I love those little pig tails!! And I love watching her grow. My joy is full.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...