Thursday, April 11, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Pen pals.

Dear Matilda,

Mommy and Aunt Marie thought it would be a fun idea if we became pen pals when we are a little older. When mommy told me I got so excited that I made her sing the alphabet all afternoon so I could practice my letters. I couldn't wait until kindergarten to send my first letter and since I can't quite reach the drawer with the envelopes, I thought our family blog would be the perfect place to put it! Aunt Marie tells mommy that you always blow kisses at the computer screen when you see my picture on the blog, so I know you're sure to see my letter. Today mommy dressed me up in the same outfit you wore when you were my age. I've been sucking on those pretty frills all day! We even had a fashion show for daddy this morning and I showed him the pretty white flower in my hair. I bet your daddy oohed and aah-ed when you wore this, just like mine did. Mommy helped me put your picture on the blog so everyone could see us match! Thanks for sharing your pretty clothes with me! Someday I'll be able to write you a letter all by myself without any help from mommy.

Love your pen pal,
Tessa   

2 comments:

  1. She is the most wide eyed little girl ever! and that outfit is darling on both of them. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tessa,
    When my mommy saw your letter she called me over to the computer and I ran as fast as I could. When I saw your picture I wanted to just hug you. I can say the word baby now and said it tons!!! I even said your name once. It would be so fun to play with you and I hope we get to see each other soon. You look great in that outfit. it was my mommies favorite one. She even bought it when your mommy and my mommy were shopping together. I love you

    Love Matilda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...