Thursday, April 4, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? When blossoms blossom.

Washington is well known for a lot of things. In my opinion, the best is its cherry blossoms. For our date night we went to University (Brady's grandma is british and says university instead of "the" university. I've been saying it that way ever since because I so want to be awesome like that.) to soak in some spring.  
^Can you believe he got that shot? Just wait. There's an even better one.^
^Apparently mommy isn't as...funny?^
^That's kind of a smile, right?^
^How would you like to find this sweet thing on an Easter egg hunt :)^
^Golden, just golden.^
^These blossoms make me want to just curl up and read Anne of Green Gables.^
Tessa and I danced in the petals and drank in the delicious perfume while Brady snapped some pictures. It was breathtaking. I hope our families make it up next year to go see the cherry blossoms. It's definitely going to be a tradition in this home.

1 comment:

  1. Teennddsss :) (tender) (ps. i say english things to be cool too :) )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...