Friday, January 11, 2013

Matilda Kate.

Well everyone today is my niece Matilda's 1st birthday. I can hardly believe it's been a year! It's amazing how fast they grow up. One of the things I think is so cute about Matilda, aside from having my name in hers, is how she ALWAYS has something in her mouth. Brady and I noticed that all of the pictures we took of Matilda at our family's thanksgiving she had something stuffed in there. We thought it was just the funniest thing. Here are just a few of them:
I wish I lived closer to them so I could be around this little beam of light all the time. Her smile will melt your heart. Other than Tessa, Brady just thinks she's the cutest thing in the whole world.
Happy 1st birthday baby Tilda... who sadly isn't so much of a baby anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...