Friday, January 25, 2013

A quick this and that via my phone.

^Brady trying to explain to me what he does at work through pictures on the side of our fridge. 
Luckily it came off with some bleach! I'm not too sure the landlord would have been thrilled with our drawing of the synapse and patch clamping but we sure liked it! ^
^Apparently, Brady isn't as concerned with Tessa's attire as I am. Green striped shirt with red striped pants and a pair of purple socks to top off the look.
 Still, I'm so lucky to have a husband willing and eager to help!^
^Brady's ingenious solution to keeping Tessa occupied for a good 15 to 20 minutes. She kicks the pole and everything makes noise. Definitely pinterest worthy!^
^We had our first blowout that required a bath the other day. I consider myself very lucky! Tessa was smiles and giggles the entire time. She thought the whole thing was pretty hilarious.^

Love my life!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures but the synapse and patch clamping not too exciting. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...