Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? A little giggle, chortle, and down right hysterical laughter.

Sometimes I like to go through my blog and watch all of the videos I've made of my sweet baby. Today I'm obsessed with her laughing videos. It started out as a little giggle and has gradually transformed into full out oh-my-gosh-my-side-hurts-mom-you're-so-dang-funny-I-can't-hardly-stand-it laughter. Which I love. Tessa is so good for my soul. She lives each day with tears of laughter in her eyes and I find myself laughing right along with her. No one can make me laugh like Brady and Tessa. Not the gosh-that's-sorta-kinda-funny kind of laughter but the kind that comes deep from your abdomen. The kind that just bursts from your lips and sends waves of happiness rushing to every part of your body. And trust me, as a first time mom living in no sun Seattle, I need that kind of laughter every once in awhile. Aren't sure what that kind of laughter sounds like? Come spend a weekend with Brady and Tessa or better yet, watch the video below. Tessa will show you how it's done:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...