Thursday, May 2, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Hanging out with the "rents".

My parents came to visit us for a week and left yesterday. It's been pretty lonely around here today and Tessa misses her grandma something awful (they really hit it off). They spoiled us rotten and we saw more in the last couple of days than we've seen in the 8 months we've lived here. Wowza, we were busy! This post actually has nothing to do with my parents and has everything to do with that baby girl that I get to call my own. She rolls all over the place in her crib. You put her on one end of the bed and she'll be on the other end, sockless and facing the other direction in a matter of minutes. Every so often I'll come in and find her legs tangled in the bars. The funny thing is she likes it and will fall asleep that way. Here are two different times I've caught her like that, one asleep and one just after waking up from her nap. Funny, funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...