Monday, August 26, 2013

Simon & Patrick

I have to be honest, if it's not already obvious, I'm having a hard time with this blog. Even now I'm having writer's block, which is funny because it's not like there isn't plenty to write about. I mean, I have a list the length of my arm of things to write about. Literally, the length of my arm. 

We're getting ready to move and moving means change. In a post I wrote a long time ago I said I wasn't big on change. Now I feel like I'm kind of obsessed with it. I'm just lapping it up and anything I can reshape, alter, transform, adjust I do. But the changes aren't happening fast enough for me and it's making my skin itch. With anticipation and impatience. The reason I'm telling you this? I changed my blog because I was "itching" to but I'm not sure I like it...which makes me want to avoid it because I'm not sure how to fix it. That's about the best explanation I can give. I didn't say it was a good excuse but that's the reason I haven't been writing. 

In other news, I got out my guitar yesterday and Tessa has been making music ever since. She's like her dad in so many ways and one way is her love for music. She dances and sings and plays any instrument you'll give her. Hopefully, we can keep her passionate about those things always. 

Well looky there. An actual blog post. That wasn't too painful :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...