Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The best recipe for happiness. Anniversaries!

Today is our three year anniversary. My wedding day opened the doors to the happiest days of my life! I'm so excited to see what year number four has to offer!

Our wedding day:
^Not sure why I love this picture so much.^
^My new family!^
^I've never seen Pitch Perfect but this kind of looks like the picture on the cover.^
^I love my cake.^
You don't realize how long its been until you see pictures of your nieces and nephews:
Back to the wedding:
                         
^My grandma is a spitfire. Remind me to tell you about the time she wrestled a rooster under a bush. She was 80.^
^Hmmm...they seem to be missing an important member of the family :) ^
And my personal favorite:
^I get to kiss him like that every day!!!^

HAPPY THREE YEARS TO US. 

1 comment:

  1. You are right! There is a few very important people missing in that photo. The changes in our family since then have been like finding the missing pieces. You were family all along. We just hadn't met you yet. By the way- you were such a beautiful bride! Brady is blessed and so are we everyday. P.S. Brady looks pretty fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...