Thursday, June 6, 2013

The best recipe for happiness? Kidnapping your husband and running away to the park.

Yesterday Tessa and I convinced Brady that a trip to the park in the middle of the day was much more important than work. He didn't put up much of a fight since it was b-e-a-utiful outside. We packed up a luch and met him there. Tessa and Brady had a hoot of a time playing in the water and mom had a hoot of a time chasing the crows out of our picnic bag (they put a hole in my bag of nuts, the brave little things). Sometimes mom and dad do things that they think is awesome... Tessa not so much. Like when dad put her upside down and mom said, "hey, nice catch! Smile while I take a picture." Well Tessa didn't think pretending she was a fish was as fun as us but as you can see by the picture below she's pretty patient with her mom and pop. Fish or not, right side up or upside down I still think she's a pretty nice catch. How's that for a cheesy last liner... I've heard I'm pretty good at those.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...