Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Once again, Kate is playing catch up.

Apparently I still like reading other people's updated blogs more than I like updating my own. As the title indicated, we have a lot of catching up to do! We had our family reunion this summer and it was so fun to see all my old playmates. It's crazy to think how far we've all come since our adventures at bear lake. The majority of us are married and some of us have children now. And we're all still so young! Agh!

The inseparable Brady & Jack
My cousin, Tanner
My cousin David and his daughter Adilyn



We had an epic sleep over with my two favorite people in the world... Melissa and Curtis! Gilmore girls and homemade pizza, pretty much the best combination there is. I took these pictures at six in the morning. Why was I up? I have no idea.



The boys were supposed to clean up after dinner. This is what I found the next day. Good job boys, sigh.

Also, we celebrated a couple of birthdays this month! Our good friends son, Scott, had his very first birthday party. And of course I had to post the classic "dig in the cake" pictures.



Finally, yesterday was Brady's 24th birthday. We planned on spending the day alone but an adorable little voice changed some of our plans. Brady got a call from Jack wanting to know when the birthday party was. He was so excited to celebrate with Brady that we couldn't disappoint. I ran to the store and grabbed some birthday balloons for the kids and a reese's peanut butter cup to put a candle in. When we got to my sister's house there was Jack's little head poking over the fence, waiting for us. The kids were so excited to be with their Uncle Brady! It feels so good to be so loved. Here is a video of our little birthday party. Please excuse the high, shaky voice behind the camera:




All of the kids wanted a turn to blow out the birthday candle. Mary is just so darn cute!


 Happy Birthday Handsome Husband!!!


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...